There’s only a month and a half to go until Drawn 2015 submissions close and the RWA are encouraging artists from all over the country to inspire us with their drawn works.
- For emerging artists, the exhibition offers the chance to show in a leading gallery alongside established artists
- Selected artists will have an opportunity to raise their profile by having their work to be viewed by leading critics as well as the public
- The accompanying exhibition of 20th Century drawings means your work may be view alongside some of the great names of British art – Burra, Frink, Hepworth, Hockney, Piper, Spencer and many more
- Theresa Knowles Travel Bursary offers a bursary of £1500 to an artist to enable them to spend time in Italy making work.
- RWA Artist Residency Award provides studio space at the RWA for one week and a small materials bursary.
- The Bristol Drawing School Award recipient will be awarded a one year
scholarship enabling them to attend our weekly Life Drawing Drop-in classes
for one year as part of our Bristol Drawing School programme.
- Bristol Fine Art Award for Work on Paper – independent art supplier Bristol Fine Art are awarding a prize of one Windsor and Newton Severn Easel (worth £75) and a £75 voucher to spend in-store on art materials.